Participation as a patient in clinical research allows you to be treated at no cost by Rheumatology experts. The medication that you receive may tremendously improve your condition or possibly put you into remission. In addition, your participation will help to make new treatments available for others in the future.
- Conditions that are treated in our research department include:
- Clinical Trials & Studies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Clinical Trials & Studies for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Clinical Trials & Studies for Osteoarthritis
- Clinical Trials & Studies for Osteoporosis
- Clinical Trials & Studies for Fibromyalgia
- Clinical Trials & Studies for Psoriatic Arthritis
- Clinical Trials & Studies for Spondylitis
If you decide, to enroll in a trial, you can stop whenever you like.
Your best interest comes first.
Dr. Lowenstein has helped with the approval process of many of the medications that are available for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis and Fibromyalgia.
- We have enjoyed helping people become pain free.
- There is an FDA regulated process that controls how new medications are approved in the United States.
- The purpose of this process is to optimize the effectiveness and safety of new medications. All of our research follows these FDA guidelines.
- The Arthritis Center is asked to participate in many trials.
- We select only those that we think will be most beneficial and safest for our patients.
You may call us at 727-789-2784 Ext 29 or fill out the form below:
Clinical Trial Information Request Form
Please provide the information requested below and we will be in touch with you. Your email address will only be used for contact with Clinical Research at the Arthritis Center.